DIY chair socks to Protect your expensive wood floors

.
Good ideas For people who have floors that are easily scraped by chair legs (or chair legs that scrape up any type of floor), the Flashdance Chair Socks come to the rescue. These cute knitted leg warmers, which are clearly inspired by the classic dance movie of the same name, allows any chair to be a maniac on the floor.

Designed by Leanne, who goes by the name of Adventuregurl on Ravelry, a site for knitters and crocheters, the Flashdance Chair Socks are a do-it-yourself project with easy-to-follow steps. Leanne, Adventuregurl on Ravelry, provides the instructions  and states that it only takes 30 mins to knit a single sock. She writes, "I think everything in my house would look better with a knitted cozy on it." 

I think for me I need no reason to use it .. I would use it even if I have no hardwood floor .. look how cute? 

For the pattern and instructions click the link under the Photo

Tutorial: ( Simply Notable )

.

0 comments: